Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

GAMER UPDATES!!!

Recently I made a COD MW2 clan called the Tactical Assault Recon (or TAR). im taking COD to the next level by trying to introduce a clan that utilizes a tactical style of gameplay. if you want in, PM me on Xbox LIVE- the name is Ivel48

I have also been on a Little Big Planet rave, but i can get on my PSN account. I have a PSP and not a PS3, so I have no idea what to do. Comment if you know what to do or if you experienced it.

I played Sticks and Stones on Black Ops the other day, and I kept on getting humiliated and bankrupt and it F**KING SUCKED

Minecraft, anyone? Well, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will "Supposedly" play MINECRAFT!!!! HOW CAN A PHONE EVEN RUN THAT???

BOOM! headshot

the NGP is going to be EPIC

a Minecraft Texture Packs guide will be released soon, with a tutorial video on how to acquire and apply them as well!

Wanna know how old i am? add me as a friend on Xbox LIVE!!! NOW!!!

That is All

No comments:

Post a Comment