Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nitefinder EX-3 Review

The Nitefinder is probably my favorite Nerf handgun. When stock,it exceeds the ranges of most guns. Although Its fire rate is slow, it makes up with accuracy and power. Also, it is one of the smallest handguns, so the mobility is very nice. The range is pretty good, with about 30+  feet stock. The gun also has a very good modding potential. I own several of these gun, and they are probably my favorite Nerf handguns.
Stock Rating- I give this gun about a 7/10. The gun is a pain to reload, and some of them won't support Streamlines. The power, accuracy, and mobility of this gun make it what it is.



Modded Rating- I will give a 9/10. The gun is great. I can get 60+ feet from mine. It has Beautiful accuracy with Sonic Whistler darts and Stefans. Also, you can make this gun even smaller and more mobile. And, with a coupler mod, the reload speed isn't that bad. the only thing holding it back is its fire rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment